Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ftp site

Jurriaan thunder7@xs4all.nl
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:02:43 +0200

From: Miron Mizrahi <mironmizrahi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 03:55:49PM -0700
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to get some files of the ftp server
> (midnightoil.dyndns.org). on my PC it simply won't connect (cannot
> create data socket) on a linux server I have I can connect but
> download stops after about 6-8 MB with
> receive aborted
> waiting for remote to finish abort
> 421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

Use lots of patience, and use

reget

often, it goes on where it has left of the previous times. Also, try to
schedule it at odd hours, early in the morning perhaps.

Good luck,
Jurriaan
--
I mean, if the musician thought "WOOOHOOO! YEAH! ANI RUUULES!" sounded better
than the actual lyrics she would have put them on there.