Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Truganini Video

Mark Nash markn@datareturn.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:43:34 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23969.CFFCB670

Me Again

2 posts in one month. A record.

I used to own a 10 minute documentary on the making of the video. I seem to
remember it being filmed out west of Sydney somewhere. For all those
Sydneysiders, I do realize that west of Sydney is quite a large area. I
don't remember if it was somewhere like Bathurst or actually in the outback
somewhere. Anyway it was a pretty good video. This was the one with flag
burning and images of Truganini and Namitjira during the chorus.

The other version, I believe, was filmed under the Brooklyn Bridge, in New
Yawk. (Greetings to Steve & Larry !)

Cheers

Nash

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23969.CFFCB670

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Truganini Video</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Me Again</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">2 posts in one month. A record.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I used to own a 10 minute documentary =
on the making of the video. I seem to remember it being filmed out west =
of Sydney somewhere. For all those Sydneysiders, I do realize that west =
of Sydney is quite a large area. I don't remember if it was somewhere =
like Bathurst or actually in the outback somewhere. Anyway it was a =
pretty good video. This was the one with flag burning and images of =
Truganini and Namitjira during the chorus.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The other version, I believe, was =
filmed under the Brooklyn Bridge, in New Yawk. (Greetings to Steve =
&amp; Larry !)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cheers</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Nash</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C23969.CFFCB670--