Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Very long reviews w/ DETAILS!

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:37:38 -0400

Alan wrote:
> I was not feeling well before the show started, having an
> empty stomach, muscle sores, and feeling tired, but they were forgotten by
> the time Been Away finished.

Funny how that works...[my husband] Jon had been fighting the flu for 2
days, but insisted he wasn't going to miss the show...I was worried that
standing in line in the freezing cold and then screaming in a smoky bar
would just set him back, but he woke the next morning completely recovered.

Alan and Brigitte, thanks for the descriptive travel logs!  Brigitte, I'm
sorry we missed you in Killington.  Saw your van, though, great stuff!

--Glitch

"when will i be yours...when will i be mine?" --midnight oil