Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] trade for hunting party EP

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:45:33 -0230 (NDT)

Thanks to all who replied to help me get a trade worked out for a cd-r of
The Hunting Party EP.  In the end I worked out a deal with a fellow Canuck
to save on postage and because we each had multiple rarities the other was
lacking so the trade got expanded.  To all who didn't get a deal, I saved
all your messages and if another idea for a trade pops into my head I'll
contact any of you whose messages indicated you had whatever I wind up
looking for! (I think that sentence is coherent...)

thanks again to all who replied,

Mike