Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Plainview, NY show

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:54:57 EDT

--part1_33.2624962c.29f8ca01_boundary

I was going to go up until a few minutes ago when it was confirmed that I
will be unable to attend. See, I have Islanders playoff (National Hockey
League for those who may not know what I am talking about) tickets for a game
that was to be determined. Well, it ended up being Game 6 of the series and
after today's Islander win, Game 6 is guaranteed so I will be going there
instead with my father.

I did  just pick up a pair of tickets for the Bowery Ballroom show so I do
not feel as bad now.

Cheers

Phil

--part1_33.2624962c.29f8ca01_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I was going to go up until a few minutes ago when it was confirmed that I will be unable to attend. See, I have Islanders playoff (National Hockey League for those who may not know what I am talking about) tickets for a game that was to be determined. Well, it ended up being Game 6 of the series and after today's Islander win, Game 6 is guaranteed so I will be going there instead with my father.
<BR>
<BR>I did &nbsp;just pick up a pair of tickets for the Bowery Ballroom show so I do not feel as bad now.
<BR>
<BR>Cheers
<BR>
<BR>Phil</FONT></HTML>