Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Info on Boulder, Colorado shows...

Timothy Towns towns@us.ibm.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:01:39 -0600

One of the Denver newspapers last weekend had a column indicating that MO
is, in fact, the secret special guest on E-Town.  I will, of course, attend
but I wish they were doing two full-length shows in my area.  On E-Town, MO
will only get to play a handful or songs or less.  Furthermore, the weather
here this time of year is notoriously unreliable so the outdoor show on the
4th of May might get met with snow, rain, hail, or, more hopefully, sun and
mild temps.  Go Oils and thanks for coming this way twice in seven months!

Tim Towns
towns@us.ibm.com

"David A. Brass" <amt4all@yahoo.com>@cs.colorado.edu on 04/23/2002 11:19:10
PM