Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Why the Oils will NEVER come to Rainy Gothenburg

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:15:25 +0000

1. It would be cheaper for them to buy airplane tickets for the three Oils
fans who live here to Oz and let us go to see them there than to come here
and play.
2. Their music is to simple to provide them a chance to play on
"Kulturnatta" ("Culture Night" held here once a year in november), but to
complicated to fit in any other night.
3. We have, just like the aussies, almost extinguished our "aboriginals"
(the Sami), but Sweden is such a huge country that the place where they can
live to breed their reindeers (yes they do) is more than one thousand
kilometers away...
4. People here seem to believe that Westlife is a good rock band!!!

/Herman

Electrons are very tiny little particles
which you cannot see unless you have been drinking.
---This message sent by 100% recycled electrons---