Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Am gonna need tape of World Cafe!

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:37:45 EDT

--part1_16e.c996d20.29f77479_boundary

Hi workers,
I have a dilemma and I need some help.
I will be out at a show (not the Oils -- I get to see them on Sunday, hooray)
this Friday night, which is when World Cafe will b'cast in NYC the show the
group recently taped there. (It will be on WFUV from 11 PM to 2 AM, or so
says the web site, which makes me think they won't be the sole focus, but
whatever.)
AND I also have a problem with my wonky receiver, which works fine for
high-wattage stations that play crap, but can't really pull in the good
stuff.
If anyone is planning to tape this in their locale -- you can check it out at
the World Cafe website -- PLEASE e-mail me directly. I can offer some really
cool stuff for trade....for instance, I have videotapes that I know nobody
else has (can explain why and how, once we get to that point in time).
Thanks!!

--part1_16e.c996d20.29f77479_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Hi workers,<BR>
I have a dilemma and I need some help.<BR>
I will be out at a show (not the Oils -- I get to see them on Sunday, hooray) this Friday night, which is when World Cafe will b'cast in NYC the show the group recently taped there. (It will be on WFUV from 11 PM to 2 AM, or so says the web site, which makes me think they won't be the sole focus, but whatever.)<BR>
AND I also have a problem with my wonky receiver, which works fine for high-wattage stations that play crap, but can't really pull in the good stuff.<BR>
If anyone is planning to tape this in their locale -- you can check it out at the World Cafe website -- PLEASE e-mail me directly. I can offer some <I>really</I> cool stuff for trade....for instance, I have videotapes that I <I>know</I> nobody else has (can explain why and how, once we get to that point in time).<BR>
Thanks!!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.c996d20.29f77479_boundary--