Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil Essay and Review

Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone.  I wrote a piece on Midnight Oil for my
brother's Internet magazine, Erasing Clouds.  It talks
about Capricornia, their history, and just some
overall thoughts on why I'm such a fan.  If you'd like
to check it out, the link is:

http://www.erasingclouds.com/13ap.html

I'm interested in hearing what you all think about it.
I tried to get all the facts right, but there may be a
few mistakes in years and such.

Also, my brother wrote a brief review of Capricornia.
He's much more objective and not a crazy fan, so it's
an interested read.  Its link is at:

http://www.erasingclouds.com/26ap.html

Cheers!

Dan