Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on radio show

The Oilman TheOilman@new.rr.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:14:54 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0324_01C1E8C9.8FD73200

Not sure if the Oils cancelled the last time when we heard they were =
going to be on World Cafe, but I've kept checking hoping to catch their =
appearance and stumbled across this tonight.

Hope someone can record this.

Oilman

Live in the World Cafe studios

04.26.2002=20

Special Guest: Midnight Oil=20

Australian superstars, Midnight Oil, return to the World Cafe with host =
David Dye. We'll hear a powerful set of music with their political =
signature from their latest album "Capricornia". This release includes =
the new Cafe favorite "Golden Age".=20
Check your local listings for time and station, or click here to find =
out where this show will air online!=20

------=_NextPart_000_0324_01C1E8C9.8FD73200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" size=3D2><B>Not sure =
if the Oils=20
cancelled the last time when we heard they were going to be on World =
Cafe, but=20
I've kept checking hoping to catch their appearance and stumbled across =
this=20
tonight.</B></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana>Hope someone can record =
this.</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva"=20
size=3D2><B>Oilman</B></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT=20
face=3DVerdana>----------------------------------------------------------=
------------</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana>Live in the World Cafe =
studios</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" =
size=3D2><B>04.26.2002=20
</B></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" size=3D2>Special =
Guest: <A=20
href=3D"http://xpn.org/sites/wc/barista.mv?searchbarista=3Don&amp;searchv=
al=3DMidnight+Oil"><B>Midnight=20
Oil</B></A> </FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" size=3D2>Australian =
superstars,=20
Midnight Oil, return to the World Cafe with host David Dye. We'll hear a =

powerful set of music with their political signature from their latest =
album=20
"Capricornia". This release includes the new Cafe favorite "Golden Age". =

</FONT><BR><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" size=3D1><A=20
href=3D"http://xpn.org/sites/wc/categorywc6.mv?c=3D1140">Check your =
local listings=20
for time and station,</A> or <A =
href=3D"http://xpn.org/sites/wc/whereday.mv">click=20
here to find out where this show will air online!</A>=20
</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0324_01C1E8C9.8FD73200--