Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Canadian Ticketmaster and $ conversions...

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Erik Fernandez wrote:

>     Sounds like there is a bit of a group that is going to be hitting the
> Portland-Seattle-Vancouver shows... cool, we'll all recognize eachother in
> the front row every night! -Erik

Speaking of Seattle....I'm a goob.

I didn't look into buying a ticket until all the floor tix were sold out.
Does anyone have one to sell? I'll pay the Ticketma$ter fees. If not, I'll
get a balcony tix.

C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."