Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Forgotten Years cd ep

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:34:57 +0100 (BST)

On Apr 15, Bawolski@aol.com wrote:

> Since we're on the subject of CD singles, I also have one that includes live
> versions of Sometimes,
> Written In the Heart and Used and Abused.  I believe that too is a regular
> release, although it may
> be an import (Australian).  It's a strange one because even though it only
> had the one disc it came
> in a digipak designed to hold two.  Could never figure that one out.

The UK version of Sometimes (Live) was packaged that way. There is another
CD available featuring Sometimes (Live), No Reaction (Live), and Wharf
Rat. I don't know if the Aussie version was released the same way or not.
The cover artwork for the UK version is at
http://www.deadheart.org.uk/pictures/album_artwork/sometimes-live.jpg

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly