Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] you want it hard!

Patrick Collins patandmichelle@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:17:03 +0000

THanks for this!  I don't care what anyone else says.  Karaoke is funny.
The people who do karaoke in a serious fashion are funny.  If they go on
television and do it, it's even funnier.  We have a show in the UK (and I'm
almost positive it came from the US) called Stars in Their Eyes which is
possibly the funniest because not only do the people take themselves very
seriously indeed doing karaoke, but they dress up like the people they do
also!  Fantastic.

Sorry.  Flames off list please.

Cheers,

Patrick.