Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Giffo AND song title assistance....

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:54:16 +1000

Linda,

So glad to hear you enjoyed that!
I thought it was an interesting tale for the workers!

Cheers!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    Rumor63@aol.com
                    Sent by:                       To:     powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:
                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     [Powderworks] Giffo AND song title
                                                   assistance....

                    14/04/2002 12:22

       I SO enjoyed your Giffo story!!!  Glad to hear hes doing so well and
happier at a different task!!  Although most men would be happy to dole out
bikinis!

I also enjoyed the story about PG forgetting the words to the song and
letting the audience do the work.....he once messed up the words to a song on
the Jay Leno show.   Im just singing along..... and he messed up and I
stopped and stared at the screen for along second!!!!  I couldnt believe
it!!!    I liked him even more than I did before!!!  And....when I chatted
with Bones recently he was twirling my drum stick between his fingers like a
pro.  I asked him if Rob taught him that?  He said, No, I used to have alot
of time and no money!!!!    Makes sense to me!!
            Have a good one!   Linda