Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] for those going to the vermont show...

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:30:20 EDT

--part1_92.2420edac.29e91c6c_boundary

In a message dated 4/12/2002 10:27:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chosarou@yahoo.com writes:

> We need you for the group bikini
> > > photo at Gifford Woods State Park!
> >

> > in honor or giffo? would fit in perfectly for his
> > store!
>
> Yeah, Wouldn't it be perfect?
>
> >"the ladies of
> > powderworks" - we could turn it into a calendar to
> > degrade ourselves even
> > more!
> >
> Hey now, I never said "ladies only"! Honestly, you can
> be such a sexist sometimes...

Thank you very much for the image that just flashed through my brain,
of a man wearing one of Giffo's bikinis.  I think I'm going
to be ill.
Mike

--part1_92.2420edac.29e91c6c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/12/2002 10:27:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, chosarou@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">We need you for the group bikini<BR>
&gt; &gt; photo at Gifford Woods State Park!<BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; in honor or giffo? would fit in perfectly for his<BR>
&gt; store!<BR>
<BR>
Yeah, Wouldn't it be perfect?<BR>
<BR>
&gt;"the ladies of<BR>
&gt; powderworks" - we could turn it into a calendar to<BR>
&gt; degrade ourselves even<BR>
&gt; more!<BR>
&gt;<BR>
Hey now, I never said "ladies only"! Honestly, you can<BR>
be such a sexist sometimes...<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Thank you very much for the image that just flashed through my brain,<BR>
of a man wearing one of Giffo's bikinis.&nbsp; I think I'm going<BR>
to be ill.<BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_92.2420edac.29e91c6c_boundary--