Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils personal details

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:51:56 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_6c44_5b34_7349

No more paisley?  A friend of mine is always ragging on about Jim's clothes
but where I work, he'd fit right in, baby.  And he'd be Sharp.

Jill in Atlanta

But if I just keep walking under this faithful sky
There'll be a place for me sometime, it might be tonight

Melbourne Town - Neil Murray

Where is the ground, the beloved country?
Women and men who have fallen silent
Where are the words that can speak forgiveness?
Now is the time
Now is the time
Now is the time to heal

Time to Heal - Midnight Oil