Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My letter to Hartford Courant reviewer

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:59:58 EST

--part1_f7.1934db78.29e0adbe_boundary

My take on this thread after having been busy the last few days:

Bill, that was an extremely intelligent letter you wrote, and I hope it gets
published! For extra measure, maybe you should send it to "Letters to the
Editor" address at the Courant, because I'm sure the reviewer isn't going to
share criticisms of himself with his colleagues.

Tom G., I'm sorry to hear what happened to you -- as someone who also writes
for a living, I share your pain (though I haven't received death threats
personally). Guess that other band had far fewer INTELLIGENT fans than the
Oils!

Regards to all,
Patty in Maryland

--part1_f7.1934db78.29e0adbe_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">My take on this thread after having been busy the last few days:
<BR>
<BR>Bill, that was an extremely intelligent letter you wrote, and I hope it gets published! For extra measure, maybe you should send it to "Letters to the Editor" address at the Courant, because I'm sure the reviewer isn't going to share criticisms of himself with his colleagues.
<BR>
<BR>Tom G., I'm sorry to hear what happened to you -- as someone who also writes for a living, I share your pain (though I haven't received death threats personally). Guess that other band had far fewer INTELLIGENT fans than the Oils!
<BR>
<BR>Regards to all,
<BR>Patty in Maryland</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f7.1934db78.29e0adbe_boundary--