Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils personal details

Geordie McMillan geordie_mcmillan@hotmail.com
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:15:41 +1000

I don't mean to sound like a complete prick but...why does there seem to be
a recurring theme on this list about the personal lives of the band? I
realise that because they are high profile people, etc., that the wider
audience is going to take an interest in the behind-the-scenes machinations
of the band but I don't think that their dates of birth, marital status,
offspring, etc., are particularly relevant to anything.

Please realise that I do not begrudge more recent members to this list the
opportunity to enquire about the less public aspects of the Oils, but their
personal lives are theirs, and ours are to keep to ourselves.

Hope everyone in the States and Canada enjoys the shows.

Geordie.