Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] St. Louis show cancelled

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:47:14 EST

--part1_43.94e9051.29dd34d2_boundary

I got an e-mail today from metrotix telling me that the show was canceled. I
am so disappointed!! I will still go to Chicago since I am halfway between
those two cities, but what a letdown. I know information tends to be spotty
because of using a couple of different ticketing systems, but it is so
strange that we have to go to three or four different places to get the whole
tour information. Or is this normal? Just curious.

Thanks and have a good day!

Peace,
Jennifer

--part1_43.94e9051.29dd34d2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I got an e-mail today from metrotix telling me that the show was canceled. I am so disappointed!! I will still go to Chicago since I am halfway between those two cities, but what a letdown. I know information tends to be spotty because of using a couple of different ticketing systems, but it is so strange that we have to go to three or four different places to get the whole tour information. Or is this normal? Just curious.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks and have a good day!
<BR>
<BR>Peace,