Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS/INXS/MARILLION (NMOC)

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:06:27

Hey guys! Do you remeber a couple of years back when someone on the list
(can't remember who) always included a short note at the eand of all
his/hers emails with a short summary of "Today in Pro Wrestling History"!?
That was fun! Hmm, wonder what made me think of that right now?

/Herman