Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:New lead singers

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:04:54 -0500

I haven't been totally keeping up with this conversation, so I apologize if
what I am saying is redundant.  But -- there is no way the Oils could be the
Oils without PG.  His voice and movements are too unique.  He's been with
the band for over 25 years -- you just can't replace that.  I know the rest
of the band could form another band with a musical sound that's similar -- I
see lots of similarities with Ghostwriters.  But, they wouldn't be Midnight
Oil.