Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] OILS/INXS/CCR

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:46:37 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C1D99C.CA16C520

Reminds me of Creedence Clearwater *Revisited*, as the "other two" =
(drummer Doug Clifford and bassist Stu Cook) are now calling the band =
without the irreplaceable John Fogerty (who is replaced anyway)...

Yes, to change the name a bit could be a good thing. Also, Joy Division =
became New Order after their singer hang himself.
  INXS should change their name to New INXS, or The INXS Legacy, if they =
do not disband, or want to keep the name. Meybe I'm wrong, but It's just =
not the same anymore. Will they stay around long enough to put out a =
post-Hutchence Anthology? Who knows? Good luck to them, but it's just =
not the same.

-----
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C1D99C.CA16C520

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; =
BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; FONT: 10pt verdana">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Reminds me of Creedence Clearwater *Revisited*, =
as the=20
"other two" (drummer Doug Clifford and bassist Stu Cook) are now calling =
the=20
band without the irreplaceable John Fogerty (who is replaced=20
anyway)...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Yes, to change the name a bit could be a good =
thing. Also,=20
Joy Division became New Order after their singer hang =
himself.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>INXS should change their name to New INXS, or The INXS Legacy, if =
they do=20
  not disband, or want to keep the name. Meybe I'm wrong, but It's just =
not the=20
  same anymore. Will they stay around long enough to put out a =
post-Hutchence=20
  Anthology? Who knows? Good luck to them, but it's just not the=20
  same.<BR><BR></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : <A=20
  href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn.com</A><BR>
  <P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C1D99C.CA16C520--