Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland Fans -- Real Thing CD In Stock...

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:50:02 +0100 (BST)

On Sep 25, Schaf wrote:

> Hey fans from Portland Oregon, at the Beaverton Tower Records, I was just
> there tonight, and they have Real Thing CD in stock, only one
> left...  Anyone interested, it was $27.00, and has the 3 extra
> songs??  Supposedly there was 2 releases, one without extra songs, and one
> with....  Peace....

Could you tell us what these extra three songs were? As far as I was aware
there was only two forms of The Real Thing released - with and without
interview disc (and I've never actually encountered the without.)

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk