Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland/Seattle Shows...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:15:44 -0700

--=====================_55236706==_.ALT

Hey to whomever was interested, both Seattle and Portland tickets are being
carried by Fastixx, www.fastixx.com

Seattle has already gone on sale, hurry over there now to the website...

Portland goes on sale Oct. 5 @ 8:00am...

Hope that helps ya out...  See ya at both shows!!  If you're from outta the
area for Portland, let us know, and we'll hook you up with where the
pre-show fun will be at....  Peace...
Schaf

was interested, both Seattle and Portland tickets are being carried by
Fastixx,
Seattle has already gone on sale, hurry over there now to the website...<br><br>
Portland goes on sale Oct. 5 @ 8:00am...&nbsp; <br><br>
Hope that helps ya out...&nbsp; See ya at both shows!!&nbsp; If you're from outta the area for Portland, let us know, and we'll hook you up with where the pre-show fun will be at....&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf</font></html>