Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ticketmaster story... (mostly NMOC)

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:27:36 +0200

>Good old TicketBastard ... not only do they rape you with the 'convenience'
>fees, they hire dumb people who don't know where Minneapolis is, or even
>Minnesota for that matter.  I think they need to send her back to an
>elementary school geography class so she can finally learn her states!!

This is funny. Americans have a reputation, at least in my country, as being
very bad at geography. Ticketbastard just proves that the rumours are true!
For example, I've heard that many Americans can't even point out USA on a
blind map, so how would they know the different states then?
It's bad enough that they hardly know there are countries outside America,
but not even knowing the geography of their own country - that is really
bad! Shame on you!

/Bjorn - in Scandinavia (that's in Oregon, right?) ;-)

PS. No, Scandinavia is not one country.

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se