Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland Oils Party/ Seattle????

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, R. Brian Norton wrote:

> I'm thinking the Pike Pub and Brewery might be the place.  It's less than a
> block from the Showbox, and the employees aren't butt-monkeys like those at
> the Greenroom.  Plus you get to drink beer, which is a goal in-and-of
> itself.

I have to agree. They also have good food, though the lack of french fries
in their establishment disturbs me. It is right across the street from the
Showbox, and at that time of night, there aren't a whole lot of places open
for food and drink.

And if we get REALLY bored, there's 3 strip clubs within a block of the
Showbox as well!

I love Seattle.
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."