Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Power & the passion...

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:56:15 +0100 (BST)

On Sep 20, Maurice R. Kelly wrote:

> Can anyone who actually manages to get a copy make sure they share it for
> everyone else. I have added it to my download queue, but apparently there is
> only one copy floating around, which makes it hard to get hold of. I usually
> leave my machine on for about 16 hours a day, so hopefully once I get a
> copy, it'll be easy to spread it from me.

Actually I should have made it a bit clearer. When I get the mp3 I won't
be able to upload it to my web-site - space issue I'm afraid. However, I
do share a hell of a lot of mp3s via audiogalaxy. I've just checked and
there is a Midnight Oil group on Audiogalaxy - I've applied for
membership at http://www.audiogalaxy.com/groups/group.php?&gID=118677. I
think it's easier to share specific files with other users if they belong
to a group so it might be worth joining.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk