Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] bill "satan" gates? no Midnight Oil for the moment (sheew)

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:49:54 +0200

I did it!

>- Open up a blank document in Word.
>- Change the font size to 72.
>- Type: NYC (must be in CAPS)
>- Now highlight it and change the font to Webdings and see what you get.
>- Then highlight it again and Change the font to Wingdings

Spooky! Do you know if this is manipulation after the attack, or has it
always been the same symbols? If the latter, what a coincidence!
Maybe the Word constructors had a 6th sense? Or Bill is Satan.

> > The Beatles "Obla Di, Obla Da"

Must be because of Osama bin Laden = O B Lad...?
I was actually reminded of that song when I saw his name in the paper
today... Most peculiar, mama.

> > Elton John "Daniel"

Just because the line "Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane..."?
Well, there must be thousands of songs with the word "plane" in the lyrics.
What about the Oils' "Hercules", "Enola Gay" by OMD, "Back in the USSR" by
the Beatles to name a few. Seems like some of the banned songs are more or
less chosen by random.

/Bjorn

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se