Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 1 MO tix for Milwaukee for sale.

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi. C-ko here.
Now that traffic's picked up again, I changed to an e-mail address where I
can actually apply to messages easily.

One tix for sale. $30 or whatever. I'm not going to Milwaukee because that
involves that whole airplane bit, and I don't want to fly. I live in
Seattle, and taking the train isn't really an option.

E-mail me if interested.
Thanks,
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."