Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] When are they coming?????

The May Home nearhoofmay@earthlink.net
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:45:36 -0700

 From: The May Home <nearhoofmay@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Sep 14, 2001  02:44:34 PM America/Phoenix
To: bjorn@blomquist.to
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] When are they coming?????

Can anyone who has some kind of 'in' with the band please confirm this
'moving US shows to next year' thing.  I really don't want to buy my
third set of tickets  (to the Phoenix show) tomorrow if I'm going to
have to screw around with refunds and stuff.  To be honest, there's too
much to be depressed about here right now to lose my excitement at
seeing the Oils in a few short weeks, but I understand if they want to
move it back.  I just need to know.

Sharon
Phoenix, AZ