Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] STOP

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:03:37 -0600 (MDT)

I have to admit, I have indulged myself and read every single posting
on the topic, including my own :)  As far away from NYC as I am here
in Utah, I still can't get over the live image I saw on the news
Tuesday morning of the second plane attack.

On a MO-topic, does anyone have a vague idea as to when the new album
will be coming out?

Henry K.

 }I whole heartedly agree! I haven't even bothered to read any of the posts to
 }this list on the topic because this isn't supposed to be forum for it. I
 }have watched plenty of it on TV and have been as shocked and disappointed by
 }the act as anyone, and extend my deepest sympathies to anyone who has been
 }affected by it. But if you need to talk about it, please, do it in the
 }appropriate place or in private. Not on a list dedicated to a rock band!