Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Philly Set List

Anne Pedersen AEPedersen@sheller.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:45:17 -0500

Lurker worker here -
The new stuff KICKS ASS!
Awesome show.  Band clearly enjoyed the evening.  More encouraging words about coming back 'round after the new release in 2002.  Anyone heard rumors as to the type of venue next time?
back to lurking,
Anne

>>> <Billypogo@aol.com> 10/31/01 00:26 AM >>>
I just got back from the show at the TLA, and all I can say is WOW!!  They
were so intense!  I really missed seeing them. On the way out, I grabbed a
setlist. Here is what they played:

Redneck Wonderland
Bullroarer
Mozzie March
Dream World
Say Your Prayers
Warakurna (misspelled on the setlist as "Warrakurna")
Short Memory
Luritja Way
Blue Sky Mine
Truganini
Tone Poem
King of the Mountain
Dead Heart
Forgotten Years
Sometimes

Encore # 1
Golden Age
Beds Are Burning
Put Down That Weapon
Hercules

The setlist ends here, but they did come out for another set of encores

Encore #2
In The Valley
Read About It

The place was very crowded, and it seemed the band fed off the crowd and
became more intense as the show went on.  I can't wait to see them again!