Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Montreal show news - ny city?

mdntoil ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:02:03 -0500

i wonder if that was the case for the ny show. does anyone know if the
hammerstein ballroom is larger the "the world"?

i would hope not, though, seeing as their 3-night show at mercury lounge in
'97 sold out all 3 nights, right?

nina