Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Toronto gig co-ordinator ---- ME!

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:13:49 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15DAA.B41BAA60

Okay, since no one is saying if they're getting together or not, I'm
appointing myself chaperone for the evening.  "We" will be meeting (if
people could let me know if they are showing up, it would be great so I can
reserve the right space) at Scotland Yard.  They have just about any sort of
food, and at reasonable prices.  Attached to this message is as small a map
as I could make it, so I hope I don't balloon someone's mailbox over it's
limit (it's only 14k).

If you've never been to Toronto, or just need a refresher, look to the
picture....the 2 red dots in the middle of the picture are the Skydome and
CN Tower, reading left to right.  The other big blotch by "Koolhaus" is of
course where it is...formerly known as the Warehouse, at 138 Queens Quay
East (just a block or so east of Yonge St.  If coming from out of town use
the Gardiner Expressway, get off at the Yonge Exit, and head to the water.
If your car is full of water, you've gone too far.  At the base of Yonge
you'll see a boat..."Big John's Fish and Something You Don't Want to Know
What it Is".  Turn left, and you're almost there.    The smaller red dot
above the Koolhaus one is The Esplanade, where we'll meet.  Scotland Yard is
at 56 The Esplanade, between the Old Spaghetti Factory and the Bier Market.

I will be wearing either my Redneck Wonderland t-shirt or a really really
bright orange Fox Racing shirt, with matching Half Life baseball hat and
navy blue vest (if it is snowing, black/grey/green piping snowboard jacket).
My wife will undoubtedly be flaunting Madonna. *grin*

At the Montreal show (a big thank you to James Smith!) I'll be wearing the
other shirt that I didn't wear Saturday night.  Nothing like driving to
Montreal for the day!

Please, please, anyone let me know if you want to get together beforehand,
or my wife will be really pissed off at me. *grin*

Thanks!
Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski
Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2
Canada
1.416.777.8887
GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15DAA.B41BAA60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Toronto gig co-ordinator ---- ME!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Okay, since no one is saying if they're ge=
tting together or not, I'm appointing myself chaperone for the evening.&nbs=
p; &quot;We&quot; will be meeting (if people could let me know if they are =
showing up, it would be great so I can reserve the right space) at Scotland=
 Yard.&nbsp; They have just about any sort of food, and at reasonable price=
s.&nbsp; Attached to this message is as small a map as I could make it, so =
I hope I don't balloon someone's mailbox over it's limit (it's only 14k).</=
FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If you've never been to Toronto, or just n=
eed a refresher, look to the picture....the 2 red dots in the middle of the=
 picture are the Skydome and CN Tower, reading left to right.&nbsp; The oth=
er big blotch by &quot;Koolhaus&quot; is of course where it is...formerly k=
nown as the Warehouse, at 138 Queens Quay East (just a block or so east of =
Yonge St.&nbsp; If coming from out of town use the Gardiner Expressway, get=
 off at the Yonge Exit, and head to the water.&nbsp; If your car is full of=
 water, you've gone too far.&nbsp; At the base of Yonge you'll see a boat..=
.&quot;Big John's Fish and Something You Don't Want to Know What it Is&quot=
;.&nbsp; Turn left, and you're almost there.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The smaller =
red dot above the Koolhaus one is The Esplanade, where we'll meet.&nbsp; Sc=
otland Yard is at 56 The Esplanade, between the Old Spaghetti Factory and t=
he Bier Market.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I will be wearing either my Redneck Wonder=
land t-shirt or a really really bright orange Fox Racing shirt, with matchi=
ng Half Life baseball hat and navy blue vest (if it is snowing, black/grey/=
green piping snowboard jacket).&nbsp; My wife will undoubtedly be flaunting=
 Madonna. *grin*</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">At the Montreal show (a big thank you to J=
ames Smith!) I'll be wearing the other shirt that I didn't wear Saturday ni=
ght.&nbsp; Nothing like driving to Montreal for the day!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please, please, anyone let me know if you =
want to get together beforehand, or my wife will be really pissed off at me=
. *grin*</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Garrett</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#008000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Garrett Hachkowski</FON=

<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Application Support-Na=
tional Shared Services-T&amp;KM</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">KPMG LLP</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Commerce Court West</F=

<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Toronto, Ontario&nbsp;=
 M5L 1B2</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Canada</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#008080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">1.416.777.8887</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">GHachkowski@kpmg.ca&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>=20
</P>
<BR>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C15DAA.B41BAA60--