Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Help - Australian Collection

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:21:36 +1000

HA

keep sledging, although I'd be putting Madison Ave waaaaayyyy above both Wa
and the Chantoozies. I'm not a fan, but it is well crafted and very good
for it's genre...no, really!

Wa Wa Nee were crappy rock. god knows I reckon Marty was pulling Alexei's
leg, although he does have very diverse musical tastes.

and the Toozies were crappy, way crappy, nay, Uber Crappy pop. Ally Fowler
and David Reyne and Tottie Goldsmith should be THOROUGHLY ashamed of
themselves...Witch Queen of New Orleans my arse!

thanks for reminding me of them, Trav.

later all
Lou

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/