Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the zen of personal attacks

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:59:57 +1000

hi all,

good to see we are one happy family!  must be getting close to
christmas!!! :)

i think it's pretty damned funny actually.  trav, justin, krusty, damien
- you needn't worry about dickhead statements.  no-one listens to them.
i hope you all don't mind that i was having a bit of a chuckle.  if
someone made comments about me like that, i hope i could laugh too.

actually, trav, i know you pretty well.  maybe you ought to listen to
our mate gav, and consider trading that "holier-than-thou halo" in.
it's got so big recently.  i know how it happens too.  "st. peter"
smiled at me one night in a concert and my halo grew so big and unwieldy
that it started sagging and dragging on the floor and getting covered in
footmarks and mosh sweat.  definitely not the sort of thing one wants to
be seen wearing in the company of other powdies.  trade it in for a new
slimline model that runs at an efficient 10 concerts to the gallon -
that way it won't get too big too quick.  my new model works wonders for
me, and now all the other powdies flock to me in their droves.....

gavin, i think i may know you from many years ago, and if so, i'd like
to say hi to the good part of you that i know still probably exists.
but mate, your head (or typing hands) turned into a great big dick when
you made those comments.  calm it down, but thanks for the giggle....

cheers all.
joffa