Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Erika C.L. Cowan eclcowan@home.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:11:25 -0700

Wow, I'm fairly new to this whole message thing, but of everyone I've met,
"Krusty" included, they are great.  Maybe you should take a look in the
mirror and what you're really interpreting are your own personal feelings of
insecurities, etc.  Just a little psycho babble to add to the mix.... Erika

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Gavin Brown
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 9:12 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] (no subject)

It is really nice to see such a feeling of family in
the American "chapter" of the Powderworks list.

I wish that Australian powderworkers were as friendly!

I have met quite a few powderworkers, and I must say
that the ones I have met are the most one dimensional,
unfriendly, up-them-selves, cliquey, bunch of people I
have ever met!

I have only met 2 decent powderworkers, Andrew Pye,
and Barbie.

The rest, Krusty, Damien Weiland, Travis, and co. are
the worst sort of people you couold meet!

They think that the sun shines out of their arses, and
that just because they have some sort of contact with
the Oils, they are better than everybody else!

Newsflash, you AREN'T!

I can't believe how one dimensional these people are.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Manage your files online.