Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils vids on DVD

btpmsi btpmsi@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:09:32 -0700

All,

I'd like to see a clean version of the "Australia Show" from November 1980,
because the performance is just amazing, but the quality of the tapes I've
seen of it are less than....

Also don't forget the "Spectrum" show from Canada,  circa 1985.  And for
that someone who was looking for "Blossom and Blood", there is a performance
on what was called the "Story Hall" vid. from early '86 that is just an
awesome thing to see, in fact that whole performance is first rate.

Along these lines, does anyone have a feel for location of the source tapes
for the version of "Armistice Day" on the 20KW RSL DVD???? It looks like
another broadcast quality tape that's out there somewhere. (shot in
Melbourne, methinks.)

TTYL,
Brian Perkins
West Linn, OR