Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Site to meet in Chicago?

Travis Zanoni TravisZ@actf.com.au
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:40:05 +1000

Surely there is a good strip joint nearby that you could all meet at.  You
may even run into the band there.  Hey Justin, remember that time a few
years back now after an Oils gig we all got dragged out to that strip club?
What a funny night.  Bones kept shouting everyone lap dances.  And there was
that girl wait the chains that Rob kept grabbing hold of (the chains....not
the girl).  I had a chuckle to myself when Redneck came out and SCB featured
the line...."Hanging on like hell to the safety chain."  And I think those
of us there can guess where the line 'Too Much Sunshine' came from.  Yes
that Mr. Mogine does come alive at strange times.  It's always the quiet
ones you have to watch out for.  People often comment on Martin's eyes and
the way they survey things when he is on stage....well you should see the
way they operate in different surroundings.  I don't recall Peter being
there.

Just a suggestion.