Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My ideal setlist

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:21:44 +0100 (BST)

--3812523.1003353704321.JavaMail.root@www-a24

No you're not, I'm right with you on both songs - I say play them at least =
once in Chicago or Milwaukee too!  They are both two of my favorites of vin=
tage Oils.  So is "Lucky Country" - hope that makes it in one of those gigs=
 as well.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
>From : mdntoil <ninajill73@hotmail.com>
To : =93Powderworks (powderworks@cs.colorado.edu)=93 <powderworks@cs.colora=
do.edu>
Date : 17 October 2001 20:50:12
Subject : Re: [Powderworks] My ideal setlist
good set list, but am i the only one on this list who =93loves blossom and
>blood=93? it's like the forgotten step child and the song kicks ass! i wou=
ld
>kill to hear that song live.  - and =93bus to bondi=93. they've played tha=
t in
>OZ, but never here - at least never at any of the shows i've ever been to.
>hint hint, oils if you're reading this.. for the jersey or boston shows!
>: )
>
>nina

TODAY IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY:

October 17, 1932 - Wrestler Cliff White (185 lbs.) defeats boxer Ed Petich =
(180 lbs.) in the third round of a wrestler vs. boxer match in Portland, Or=
egon.

October 17, 1975 - Ron Dupree dies of a heart attack while doing public add=
ress announcing for Superstar Championship Wrestling in the ring at the Tac=
oma Armory in Tacoma, Washington.

October 17, 1988 - Forbes magazine reports that the estimated worth of the =
World Wrestling Federation is $100 million.=20

October 17, 1999 - Chyna (Joanie  Laurer) becomes the first female WWF Inte=
rcontinental Champion by defeating Jeff Jarrett in a =93good housekeeping=
=94 match at the WWF=92s =93No Mercy=94 pay-per-view show in Cleveland, Ohi=
o.  Various kitchen utensils and appliances are used as weapons in the matc=
h.  Also at =93No Mercy=94, septuagenarian The Fabulous Moolah (Lillian Ell=
ison) - somewhere between 69 and 72 years old according to conflicting repo=
rts - becomes the oldest person to hold the WWF Women=92s title by pinning =
Ivory (Lisa Moretti).  The presence of Mae Young, Moolah=92s friend, distra=
cts Ivory enough to make her lose the title.  The show draws a live crowd o=
f 18,752 to Cleveland=92s Gund Arena.

Birthdays - Black Cat - 47

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan=20
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
--3812523.1003353704321.JavaMail.root@www-a24--