Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Neil Finn DVD

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:54:25 +0100 (BST)

On Oct 17, Chris Nelson wrote:

> DVD experts on the list:
> Is it likely that this DVD will be playable on a computer DVD player here in
> the US (see NOTE below)?  Do computer DVD players play ALL formats,
> regardless of regional restrictions?

Your computer DVD player will only be able to play the Neil Finn disc if
it is...
a) not region locked
b) if it is set to region 4

As you're in the US it is highly unlikely you have set your computer DVD
drive to region 4. Your computer DVD drive may be region unlocked, but
that would depend on how it was set up - you may have unlocked it
yourself, or it may be a multi-region player. You should check the
specific documentation for your drive. Given that you are asking these
questions, it is unlikely that you have unlocked it yourself.

It's a pity - sounds like a great package, and one I would loved to have
got myself.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk