Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:48:20 +0100 (BST)

On Oct 16, Reynold Chamberlain wrote:

> unsubscribe powderworks

Folks - these are general instructions for unsubscribing on the new
system: -

To unsubscribe from Powderworks you need to know your password - unless
you have been through the process before you won't know it and you can
get it by following these instructions.

bottom is a section called "Powderworks Subscribers" - put in your email
address (the address you receive Powderworks messages to) beside the
"Edit Options" button, and press the button.

You are brought to a page marked "Powderworks Configuration for <email
address>" - at the section marked "Your Powderworks Password" you should
press the button "Email My Password To Me" - your password will be
emailed out to you.

When you get it, come back to the "Powderworks Configuration for <email
address>" page, fill your password into the "Unsubscribing from
Powderworks" section and press the "Unsubscribe" button.

Voila - you've unsubscribed - we'll miss you :-(

PS I'll put something about this up on my site soon.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk