Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Trying to unsubscribe....help

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:37:39 +0200

>Hi there,
>I am trying to unsubscribe from the mail list, and am unable. I have tried
>to contact people, but all my emails get returned. I have subscribed to it
>on another email address, as this one is too full. Can anyone advise me.
>Now
>I am getting about 100 msgs a day in each email address, and I am off for a
>few days. My inbox will be bursting at the seams.

I had the same problem when I was to change my email for Powderworks, and I
got the messages to both accounts. Have you clicked on the link at the
bottom of the P-Works messages? There you will get help with unsubscribing.
I don't remember what exactly I did, but it worked at last... The procedure
has changed since I subscribed to the list for the first time.

/Bjorn

>Yet another jealous Euroworker.

I am yet another one. :(

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se