Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pic's Posted... Live Pic's...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 00:10:23 -0700

--=====================_634314215==_.ALT

Hey fellow workers, well after spending most of the day sleeping and
travelling, I got the pic's posted in rough form...  I only erased like 1
pic that was pitch black...  Other than that, these are the raw pic's as
taken, just 1/2 the size..  If want originals, I'll gladly send, I just
need the filename in the emails...

Also, someone posted the set list with comments...

My comment..  During this song, don't remember which song, but we're
watching, and I'm snapping pic's like crazy...  Well suddenly Peter and I
make eye contact..  He stares right at the camera, then a few seconds
later, rushes off stage...  I feel really uncomfortable, then suddenly,
Security shows up right in front of us...  Chris behind me taps my
shoulder, and says, make sure camera stays hidden...  The security guy,
full makes eye contact with me again, and just glares at me.....   Decide
well that was fun, no more to that...  Upon talking to Randy after the
show, during this point, I'm trying to hide the camera behind his
shoulder...  He felt the same look from Peter, but thought it was random
Peter wasn't looking at him directly...  Then we figured it out...  So
we're not sure if Peter didn't appreciate it, or just pure
concidence...  But alas, we got some great pic's...

So here's the address, I'm going to clean them up, and repost them, but
I'll more than likely leave the originals up, in raw form...  Here it is...

www.angelfire.com/retro/crazyhead/oilpics.htm

Chris, can you send me the few pic's you took also??  Thanks
everyone...  Can't wait for Seattle now!!  Anyone know the Showbox's policy
on cameras??  Also, if their security is tight??  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_634314215==_.ALT

Hey fellow workers, well after spending most of the day sleeping and
travelling, I got the pic's posted in rough form...&nbsp; I only erased
like 1 pic that was pitch black...&nbsp; Other than that, these are the
raw pic's as taken, just 1/2 the size..&nbsp; If want originals, I'll
gladly send, I just need the filename in the emails...<br><br>
Also, someone posted the set list with comments...&nbsp; <br><br>
My comment..&nbsp; During this song, don't remember which song, but we're
watching, and I'm snapping pic's like crazy...&nbsp; Well suddenly Peter
and I make eye contact..&nbsp; He stares right at the camera, then a few
seconds later, rushes off stage...&nbsp; I feel really uncomfortable,
then suddenly, Security shows up right in front of us...&nbsp; Chris
behind me taps my shoulder, and says, make sure camera stays
hidden...&nbsp; The security guy, full makes eye contact with me again,
and just glares at me.....&nbsp;&nbsp; Decide well that was fun, no more
to that...&nbsp; Upon talking to Randy after the show, during this point,
I'm trying to hide the camera behind his shoulder...&nbsp; He felt the
same look from Peter, but thought it was random Peter wasn't looking at
him directly...&nbsp; Then we figured it out...&nbsp; So we're not sure
if Peter didn't appreciate it, or just pure concidence...&nbsp; But alas,
we got some great pic's...<br><br>
So here's the address, I'm going to clean them up, and repost them, but
I'll more than likely leave the originals up, in raw form...&nbsp; Here
it is... <br><br>
Chris, can you send me the few pic's you took also??&nbsp; Thanks
everyone...&nbsp; Can't wait for Seattle now!!&nbsp; Anyone know the
Showbox's policy on cameras??&nbsp; Also, if their security is
tight??&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>