Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cheap airfare/lodging - Anchorage to Seattle - November 14th show

J&D Lewis goldenbear@gci.net
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:03:55 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0148_01C154FC.1E8F8AE0

For anyone in the Anchorage, Alaska area looking for cheap airfare to =
Seattle for the November 14th show at the Showbox, call Alaskan =
Airlines.  With tax, a round-trip ticket came to $290.  Using a =
companion ticket, my friend and I were able to get the airfare down to =
$182 apiece.  For those of you who are not familiar with flying to or =
from Anchorage and think this is outrageous, really, it's a great fare!  =

Also, for anyone looking for reasonable lodging in Seattle, try =
www.seattlesupersaver.com .  Here you will find hotels rooms at 50% off =
the regular rack rate.  Some just blocks away from the club!
I'm a very infrequent contributor to the list, since I'm really out of =
the loop up here, but hope to meet some of you at the show.  Earlier =
this month, someone mentioned meeting beforehand for dinner/drinks.  =
Right near the Showbox if I remember correctly.  As the date draws =
closer, how about someone familiar with Seattle firming up a plan and =
letting everyone know about it.  Thanks in advance for your effort!
Looking forward to my first Oil's show in eight long years...
Diana

------=_NextPart_000_0148_01C154FC.1E8F8AE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For anyone in the Anchorage, Alaska =
area looking=20
for cheap airfare to Seattle for the November 14th show at the=20
Showbox,&nbsp;call Alaskan Airlines.&nbsp; With tax, a round-trip ticket =
came to=20
$290.&nbsp; Using a companion ticket, my friend and I&nbsp;were able to =
get the=20
airfare down to $182 apiece.&nbsp; For those of you who are not familiar =
with=20
flying to or&nbsp;from Anchorage and think this is outrageous, really, =
it's a=20
great fare!&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, for anyone looking for reasonable =
lodging in=20
Seattle, try <A=20
href=3D"http://www.seattlesupersaver.com">www.seattlesupersaver.com</A>&n=
bsp;.&nbsp;=20
Here you will find hotels rooms at 50% off the regular rack rate.&nbsp; =
Some=20
just blocks away from the club!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm a very infrequent contributor to =
the list,=20
since I'm really out of the loop up here, but hope to meet some of you =
at the=20
show.&nbsp; Earlier this month, someone mentioned meeting beforehand for =

dinner/drinks.&nbsp; Right near the Showbox if I remember =
correctly.&nbsp; As=20
the date draws closer, how about someone familiar with Seattle firming =
up a plan=20
and letting everyone know about it.&nbsp; Thanks in advance for your=20
effort!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Looking forward to my first Oil's show =
in eight=20
long years...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Diana</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0148_01C154FC.1E8F8AE0--