Midnight Oil

[Fwd: [Powderworks] Filmore posters]

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:35:06 +1000

Hi Sheila,
Sanh?? :)
<th ALIGN=RIGHT VALIGN=BASELINE NOWRAP>From:&nbsp;</th>

<th ALIGN=RIGHT VALIGN=BASELINE NOWRAP>Subject:&nbsp;</th>

<th ALIGN=RIGHT VALIGN=BASELINE NOWRAP>To:&nbsp;</th>

miss the next Oils show, but I've been appreciative of the members comments
on the recent terrorism as well.&nbsp; Thanks to all who have done such
a great job keeping us all informed of Oils events.&nbsp; Last night's
show at the Filmore was so amazing...even better than the one I saw there
a few years ago.&nbsp; And I got to see the band up close and personal
when they brushed right by me on the way to the dressing room.&nbsp; I
was so awestruck I didn't say anything!</tt>
them was way confusing.&nbsp; They made everyone wait in the hallway until
the house lights were on (I snuck out during the final encore because that's
what happened last time I was there too).&nbsp; We picked them up on our
way out the door.&nbsp; Don't know how I could get it to scan because my
scanner's not that big, but maybe someone else picked up a poster and could
do that?</tt>