Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Billy Bragg

Geordie McMillan geordie_mcmillan@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:37:03 +1000

Greetings all,

Hope everyone in the US of A is evjoying their Oils medication, and that the
boys are getting some decent press coverage amidst the rest of the righteous
propaganda.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, particularly you Aussies, that Billy
Bragg is currently touring the great southern land and he is still one of
the best and passionate performers to have graced the stage.

I saw him last night at the Melbourne Town Hall and it was a ripper of a
show. A highly recommended experience for anyone wanting to get back to
basics with their rock n roll.

Now, I'm just waiting on the new TISM album!!