Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SF Fillmore Poster NMOC

Peter Scott Poitras pete.poitras@the-spa.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:51:38 -0400

Hi all.

Not to flood the list with "Me too!" notes, but if anyone gets an extra
Fillmore poster, I have tons of singles to trade or boots to copy in trade
for one.  Need to add to my collection.  Even have an extra older Oils
Fillmore poster that I could probably trade for one of the new ones, if
anyone's interested.

Keep those gig reports coming, always nice to hear numerous takes on the
same show...

Thanks,
Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of
thewave@oils-forever.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 8:09 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] SF Fillmore Poster NMOC

I second that - can someone pick me up a Fillmore poster?  I'll buy it off
you or trade Oils stuff - _Best of the B-Sides_ CD, or CD singles, or some
other stuff.  I can send a more detailed list.  Let me know please.  Thanks!

P.S. - Still looking for _Real Thing_ tour shirts & stuff (XL) if anyone can
part with that.

Jonathan