Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cheap airfare to Oils shows

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:02:09 +0100 (BST)

--8251177.1002672129224.JavaMail.root@www-a22

>Just out of curiosity, who's planning to make the most Oils shows?
>Oilman? Wave?

Not me - I've only got 4 on my calendar.  That's only half of your itinerary, Brian, but it's double the only 2 gigs I've seen so far so, yes, I'm jumping off the walls about that.

Note that's 4 consecutive nights of Oils.

Note that George Bush's tax rebate is helping me with this.

Note that at the first Chicago gig - Saturday the 21st - you can find me in a Mr. Clean t-shirt.

Note that if anyone wonders what I look like, go to www.weddingchannel.com and search by my name (Jonathan Snyder) or my fiance's name (Traci Kenny).  It's not that great of a picture, but it's there.

Note that Traci will not be joining me for the gigs.  She just doesn't have the remaining vacation days like I do.  It's her loss, though she doesn't feel that disappointed.

Jonathan

P.S. - Totally NMOC:  If there are any other free-fantasy-NBA-basketball enthusiasts out there like me, I've formed a couple web-based leagues if you're interested.

>Just out of curiosity, who's planning to make the most Oils shows?  Oilman?
>Wave?  I've got 8 on my calendar.
>
>Brian
>Seattle, WA

Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
from http://another.com
--8251177.1002672129224.JavaMail.root@www-a22--