Midnight Oil

[[Powderworks] The Sundogs.]

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
3 Oct 2001 16:22:03 EEST

I know of an American band by the name Sundogs. 90ies is the time.  Have never
heard of an Australian band by that name.  Do you remember the title of the
song you liked?

Alexei

"Stephen Scott" <stephenandeva@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi again.
Was looking for anyone with information on the Sundogs. They were a band
from the early 90's who "boasted" Peter "giffo" Gifford's (I think) nephew
on vocals. I have one song of theirs on a rooArt compilation tape from years
ago, and it's a great song, but they were never to be heard of again, except
by me at least. Does anyone know anything about them?
Cheers
Stephen

"This is a mad house"